Visa Application Forms
A complete list of DIBP forms is available at http://www.border.gov.au/allforms
If you are unsure what form you require for your visa or citizenship application, the DIBP website provides a full list of visa and citizenship products, which details what forms you require.
Additional supporting forms can be found below.
• Form 54 - Family Composition Form - (English & Chinese Version) (139KB PDF file)
• Consent for Disclosure of Information NZ Police (for use in Fiji) (78KB PDF file)
• Consent for Disclosure of Information INZ (for use in Fiji) (38KB PDF file)
• Fiji Police Check (28KB PDF file)
Tonga Police Clearance
How to obtain a Tongan Police Clearance
• Application to include: proof of identity or residence status in Tonga (such as a certified copy of your birth certificate and/or passport).
• You can obtain the application form from the Australian High Commission in Nuku’alofa. Email email@example.com
• Residents: Apply in person or by post to Officer-In-Charge of Criminal Record (OIC) to the address above.
• Non-residents: Apply by post to the Officer-In-Charge of Criminal Record to request a certificate.
• Fee: payable.
• Note: You must ensure your police certificate includes full-disclosure of any spent convictions. The Department is authorised under law to require this information for the purposes of assessing your visa application.
Central Police Station
PO Box 8